19 Apr Going to the gym? You may be wasting your time.
Did you just read that right? If you are going to the gym, you may be wasting your time. That’s right. Hey, you thought going to the gym was a good thing! You thought going to the gym 2 to 4 times a week was an awesome habit you formed and now you’re reading a statement that says going to the gym may be a waste of your time? Seriously?
- If you spend more than an hour at the gym 3 days week, you are wasting your time.
- If you can talk to a friend while you work out, you are wasting your time.
- If you’re doing more than 30 minutes of cardio training and not seeing any results, you are wasting your time.
- If you are lifting weights for more than 30 minutes and not seeing any results, you are wasting your time.
- If you are not gradually increasing your weights when your are lifting, you are wasting your time
- If you always use the equipment and no free weights, you are wasting your time.
- If you do not have any fitness goals, you are wasting your time.
When you go to the gym, you have to know what to do and why you’re doing it. Just moving mundanely, in between conversations with friends among the circuit equipment, will not make you stronger or leaner or your muscles more defined. Only a “plan” from a Personal Trainer who knows your goals, and knows your body type, can help you maximize your time at the gym. A personal trainer who not only designs a weight training plan specifically for your goals but a nutritional plan with the supplements your body needs to meet your goals.
You Need a Personal Trainer
You need a personal trainer who has state of the art information regarding the latest research in nutrition and health. You need a trainer who pushes you, encourages you and is there to answer your questions and give you support. A trainer who will make it worth your time every time you step foot in the gym and with every planned visit, you make progress. You don’t waste your time. That’s the kind of personal trainer you will find at TwinFitness.
Don’t waste any more time at the gym. Hire a personal trainer
When you get tired of wasting your time at the gym, contact or call TwinFitness at (913) 766-2298. Make an appointment and see what they can do for you and what you can do for yourself. You already have the gym habit in place; why not take your body in the direction you want it to go. Do you want to be Fit and Fabulous or do you want to keep wasting your time at the gym?