Your cardio is designed by your coach to shape your body. Not only is your program designed to get you looking your absolute best, but it is also unique, to fit your goals & needs! Your coach will tweak your cardio depending on your weekly progress photos & results. Our programming is not a “one size fits all” plan. The training should be high intensity (i.e. labored breathing, not able to carry on conversations) throughout specific intervals and at other times it may be low intensity lunging, Jane Fonda’s etc. We have found through time tested results this is the best way to get that tight toned look! You will start to notice improved glute-hamstring tie ins & a round tight booty.
- All side squats, lunges etc should be performed in the HEEL (Use the handrail on the treadmill so you can really lift the ball of your foot out of the motion). As you you lift the ball of your foot you will start to take the movement out of the quad
- Make it challenging!
- On the step mill and arc trainer sit WAY back into your heels so you really feel it in your glutes! Hold onto the hand rails to really sit back.
- If plyos are incorporated into your plan hold onto a Smith Machine bar or TRX so you can really sit back without falling over. Pop through those heels so you pop that booty!
- If you have ANY restrictions please complete to your own limits.
- If you are a beginner or have not been physically active in over 6 months, please exercise at your own risk and do not exceed your personal limitations. Please consult with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.